Sunday, January 23, 2005

zomg! First Poast!

Welcome...
Welcome to City 17.
Oh wait, sorry. Never mind that.
Anyway, I know what you're thinking. You're probably thinking "Oh god, he's got a journal, he's gonna REALLY bitch now!" But (surprose surprise!) that's not the case! This isn't gonna be a livejournal, it's mainly gonna be a receptacle for all the cool shit I find on the interwebs. So please don't fear.testing

Let me reiterate that point: This is not a bitch space! I'm guranteeing right here that it's gonna be 100% angst free. I may still use this as a place to chronicle some events, but I dbout it'll be too often, and most likely it'll be something short, something like this:

  • Ray's birthday rocked.
See, that didn't hurt much, now did it? Okay, let's get you a sesame street band-aid and a lollipop.

But, like I said, this is primarily going to be a place for me to put cool shit, so hey, lets get started with that, shall we?

Stuff that I feel is cool:

http://www.kevinrose.com
This guy's cool.

http://www.hitchhikersmovie.com
Like I've already said to some of you, Forty Fucking Two, baby.

http://www.opcoder.com/projects/chrono/
SquareEnix issued a cease and desist, and I died a little inside.
Watch the trailer, and you'll see why.


Alright, thats enough for now.
Oh, and if any of you read this, post a comment or tell me or something, otherwise I'll have no way of knowing anybody's reading this. (haha! someone reading this! that's a good one! wooh, i crack me up)

Be careful you don't get the uh-ohs with your no-nos.

No comments: