Sunday, July 02, 2006

Original Content

So a comment I made last night got me thinking: "How much original content have I created?"
Well, a quick mental check came up with naught but these three results.



A meme I tried to start on 4chan a while back. It was well-received, but didn't gain enough traction to really hit it big.




An image macro I made. My friends liked it, but without ever being able to make it topical in /b/, it's been lost in the swell every time.




Semi-parody image of Sandwich Man and "Jesus Christ it's a lion get in the car!" memes. Inspired by Jones, and MSPainted by me. I got a good laugh out of it, so well worth it.





Now this list does NOT inlude countless icons I've made, or wallpapers that I've resized, because none of those involved me doing any real editing, just resizing and cropping, with some minor touch-ups on some.

Sorry about the shitty layout job! For a much better post, see the one before this one!

No comments: